Milo from XXImo
The new plan & pay app for business mobility.
The free Milo app, which can now be downloaded for iOS and Android, is the ideal solution for XXImo cardholders who are on the road a lot. In addition to a new, fresh look, the app also features plenty of handy new functionality.
- Help with planning all your journeys straight from your calendar;
- Add a filling station or car park to your trip;
- You’ll receive a message if your route changes based on current traffic and disruption information;
- Compare travel times by train and car;
- Order a taxi and pay for it with no hassles using the Mobility Card;
- Start and stop parking sessions at the touch of a button (smart parking set to ‘on’? If so, parking sessions start and stop automatically);
- Buy m-tickets for De Lijn (Flemish public transport);
- Book and pay for international train travel directly;
- View the nearest filling stations, car parks, meeting venues, charging points and car washes (on your route) and navigate straight to them;
- Your current Mobility budget;
- View your transactions, with the option to mark them as private, business or commuting, or by customer number/customer name;
- Contact the service desk directly;
- Chat function for all your questions;
- Submit your current kilometre count;
- Request your PIN code;
- Change your password;
- Available in four languages (NL, FR, ENG, GER).
What about my privacy?
Milo provides advice based on information you yourself share with the app, meaning you can give the app permission yourself. This information is not recorded or shared with third parties and so Milo doesn’t have any tracking function to ascertain where you’ve been. Thus ensuring your privacy.
* The Milo app, powered by XXImo, is free but is only available to Mobility Card holders. Moreover, the Milo app only shows the mobility options you have been authorized for by your employer.
Milo in one minute…